Shouldering the burden
We service the varied needs of companies and financial institutions, helping them to enter new markets and navigate an increasingly complex international regulatory environment.
Our independent and collaborative approach provides a tailored suite of products and services to meet the needs of each and every client.
Our clients span a wide variety of sectors and financial institutions - all secure in the knowledge that they are working with a recognised industry specialist, with in-depth knowledge of the regulatory and reporting environments as well as market-leading technology platforms.
So, while our clients focus on their core activities, our dedicated team of experts will take care of the day-to-day governance and administration required to keep our clients’ operations running smoothly.
What we do
Our expert team members provide company formation and administration services to a broad international client base. This includes supporting businesses expand into new and emerging markets. Through all stages of your growth - from start-up to maturity – our services help to enhance your enterprise and investor value, leaving you free to focus on your core business activities.
Our communication, reporting and technical platforms are designed to provide fast, responsive, up-to-date information to meet all our clients’ individual reporting needs.
Our services include:
- Day-to-day administration services
- Company incorporation and establishment
- Registered office services
- Management and accounting services
- Producing annual financial statements
- Preparing the annual statutory financial return
- Providing officers and board members
- Liaising with the regulatory bodies and authorities
- Compliance services
- Human resources and office support
- Market entry and relocation services
- Corporate finance advisory (AMEA region)
- Tax compliance and advisory
- Governance, board and payroll services
- Legal documentation review and intellectual property
- Free zone trade structuring
We've won the following awards:
- Best Corporate Advisory Service Provider Mauritius, Global Banking & Finance Review 2016
- Top Performing Consultant Award 2017 and 2018, DMCC