Supporting those who will benefit from your estate
For nearly 50 years we have protected, preserved and planned for our clients’ personal and family wealth. With a depth of knowledge across all aspects of life as experienced by a wealthy family, our team can provide a seamless and holistic approach to the challenges and opportunities of succession planning.
What we do
Our private client service is built on long-term personal relationships that are founded on a deep understanding of what matters to you both now and in the future. This understanding is replicated in our client base, where we deal with the second and third generations of many of our client families.
We also place our considerable network of lawyers, accountants and tax advisers at our clients’ disposal, or we can work closely with the advisers our clients prefer.
Our expertise includes:
- Structuring and assistance with planning
- Intergenerational support and education
- Letters of wishes
- Transaction support and implementation
- Administration of structures
- Services for family business
We've won the following awards:
- Trust Company of the Year - Jersey: Citywealth IFC Awards 2020
- Multi-Family Office of the Year, STEP Private Client Awards 2019
- Tier 1 Trust Company 2019, Eprivateclient
- Family Office of the Year Award, Citywealth 2018 and 2019
- Shortlisted for Family Office Award, STEP Private Client Awards 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best Family Office, Wealth Advisor Awards 2014
- Trust Company of the Year, STEP Private Client Awards 2016
- Trust Company of the Year, Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2016