Looking to outsource your regulatory reporting and compliance obligations?
Between FATCA and the Common Reporting Standards, automatic exchange of information and the need to be on the UK trust register or a beneficial ownership register, many organisations have been forced to upskill staff and enhance their internal systems and processes just to get the compliance work done.
Surely reporting doesn’t have to be this onerous?
What we do
As independent providers, we offer a tailored service delivered using advanced infrastructure and technology.
Our nimble approach, supported by our global office network, means our team of experienced specialists are able to provide a quality service to meet your unique reporting needs.
We help businesses to:
- Free up in-house resources and allow them to focus on their area of expertise
- Save money by not having to recruit additional resources
- Avoid the costs associated with licencing software
Our team provides practical expert support and can tailor flexible packages to meet your needs.
Our regulatory reporting and compliance services include:
- An initial review of entities and previous compliance work
- Review of all documentation completed and provided to intermediaries
- Providing an annual responsible officer
- Ongoing compliance and monitoring for FATCA and CRS
- Preparing and liaising with intermediaries to provide self-certifications
- General support and guidance
We've won the following award:
- Risk and Compliance Award - ICSA Jersey 2017