Taking the strain
Our team of chartered accountants can help to ease the burden of keeping up with regular bookkeeping, tax and financial reporting. They will support your business operations by preparing the requisite financial statements and management reporting.
Our accredited industry experts also have multi-jurisdictional reach, helping you to stay in control of the differing local and regulatory requirements that can cause issues in multinational operations.
What we do
Our accounting teams have extensive knowledge of local tax and accounting standards - including IFRS/IAS, US GAAP, UK GAAP, and any other GAAP - and of accounts conversions and consolidations. We can also work flexibly with any of your accountancy partners.
The depth of our expertise allows for swift turnarounds for management reporting and investor statements, giving you the ability to meet tight regulatory and investor reporting deadlines.
Our accounting systems are built to give the flexibility to fit with the specific needs of you, your client and/or investor, while supporting bookkeeping to recognised IFRS and GAAP standards.
We can also liaise with auditors and provide a data room for auditor access to help ease the administrative burden involved in the audit process.
Our services include:
- Maintaining financial records, integrating with clients’ global systems if required
- Liaising with external auditors to prepare financial statements and statutory reports and filings
- Forensic accounting services including fraud investigation, due diligence and financial analysis
- Treasury and reconciliations
- VAT services
- Audit support
- Regulatory reporting support to enable our clients to achieve full compliance with their Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) requirements under the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
We've won the following awards:
- Best Fund Services Provider, Investment Week Fund Services Awards 2018
- Best Specialist Fund Service Solution, Investment Week Fund Services Awards 2017
- Best Local Fund Administrator, Private Equity Africa Annual GP and Advisor Awards 2017
- International Fund Services of the Year, Channel Islands Global Fund Awards 2015
- Invest Europe
- British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- The Association of Real Estate Funds (AREF)
- The Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)