Looking to outsource your regulatory reporting obligations?
Legislation such as FATCA has had a significant impact on businesses that provide fiduciary services or undertake their own fund or corporate administration, from increased risk to the need to hire specialists or bespoke software to handle the administration.
FATCA and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS), automatic exchange of information (AEOI), substance requirements and the need to be on the UK trust register or a beneficial ownership register have forced many organisations to upskill staff and enhance their internal systems and processes just to get the compliance work done.
Surely reporting doesn’t have to be this onerous?
What we do
As independent providers, we offer a tailored service delivered using advanced infrastructure and technology that frees up your in-house resources and allows them to focus on their area of expertise.
Our agile approach, supported by our global office network, means our team of experienced specialists are able to provide quality, tailored and flexible packages to meet your unique reporting needs.
Our services include:
- An initial review of entities and previous compliance work
- Review of all documentation completed and provided to intermediaries
- Providing an annual responsible officer
- Ongoing compliance and monitoring for FATCA and CRS
- Preparing and liaising with intermediaries to provide self-certifications
- Fund regulatory reporting
- Ultimate beneficial ownership reporting
- Substance reporting
- General support and guidance