Investor services shaped around the needs of your investors
In an environment where fund managers face increasing operational and regulatory complexity in managing the fund life cycle, we give your investors the information they require quickly, securely and with consistency.
We embrace a standard process globally to ensure the delivery of a seamless investor experience which is tailored to different alternative assets.
From fundraising and investor onboarding, to processing capital transactions and issuing investor reporting, our systems and processes are built around maximising efficiencies and accuracy in all of our dealings with your investors.
Our Investor Services help you:
- Communicate with your investors: We take care of all the investor correspondence across the fund‘s lifecycle so they have all the information they need
- Readily access information on your investors: our cloud-based investor portal provides secure and real-time access to fund documentation, notices and reporting
- Stay compliant: we proactively monitor local and global regulatory requirements to ensure your investor related operations stay compliant
- Protect data: our streamlined processes with integrated workflows and multiple layers of defence ensure the highest levels of data quality, control and accessibility of your investor data
- Investor relations expertise: Our Investor Services teams are comprised of professionals with strong alternative assets and compliance expertise who understand the needs of investors across the fund life cycle
- Market-leading technology: Our scalable technology platform, eFront, integrates end to end processes across all aspects of accounting, administration and investor services. This enables us to provide timely delivery of fund operations and NAV production as we take advantage of the systems inbuilt calculation and allocations functionality
- Cloud -based investor portal: A secure means to communicate with your investors
Our investor services include:
- Investor on-boarding and due diligence: We’ll take care of investor onboarding and perform AML/KYC checks and ongoing monitoring in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Services: We’ll provide a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) or jurisdictional equivalent
- Coordinating investor and client correspondence: Such as issuing investor statements, confirmations, contract notes and call notices
- Maintaining investor registers and all investor records
- Co-ordinating investor payments: Payment of redemptions, distributions and dividend payments and monitoring of fund bank accounts for the receipt of subscription monies or proceeds from capital calls.
- Compliance services: Including FATCA and CRS reporting
- Investor reporting: We’ll provide investor reporting in accordance with the fund documents and side letter provisions
We offer investor services from the following locations:
- Isle of Man