A foundation for success
Recognised for our client-centric approach and commitment to transparent pricing, we focus on building strong partnerships with our clients.
Whether setting up an employee benefit trust, introducing a new plan or transferring existing arrangements, our approach is both pragmatic and collaborative. We work with you and your advisers to maximise the effectiveness of your incentive arrangements.
What we do
With more than 25 years' experience in the employee benefits sector, we provide tailor-made solutions in employee participation for a large portfolio of FTSE 100, 250, 350 and AIM-listed companies, multinational corporations, leading financial institutions, and smaller, often private equity-backed private companies.
Our in-house legal function works with our administration teams so that we can quickly and effectively review and act on proposals, both when taking on structures and also during major and time-critical events.
Many of our employee benefits clients cite cost, consistency and reputation as being their deciding factors in choosing Ocorian. We have been able to save clients an average of around 10-15% from their existing fees.
We provide our employee incentive work using Jersey trustee, Irish trustee, Approved Profit Sharing Schemes (APSS) trustee and share plan trustee vehicles.
We can advise on and administer aspects of employee benefit arrangements including:
- Joint ownership equity plans
- Nominee arrangements
- Performance, deferred and matching share plans, including deferral into funds
- Phantom plans
- Long-term incentive Plans (LTIPs)
- Share option plans (SOPs)
- Company share option plans (CSOPs)
- Warehousing and internal market arrangements
- Management Incentive Plans (MIPs) for private equity-backed portfolio companies
- Carried interest plans
- Tax and other hedging arrangements
- Corporate and employee nominee services (including lock-in arrangements)
- Outsourced plan administration and data requirements