Oculus Quest 2 Prize Draw (SFVegas 2021)
1. Entry to the Prize Draw is available only to persons over the age of 18. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide Ocorian with proof of age and/or identity.
2. Employees and relatives of employees of Ocorian and any entities affiliated or related to Ocorian shall not be eligible to enter the Prize Draw. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
3. The Prize Draw will be open to entries at SFVegas from October 3 2021 to October 6 2021.
4. The winner of the Prize Draw will be chosen on October 6 2021.
5. Each entrant shall be entitled to make a single entry by leaving their business card with a member of the Ocorian team. Entry into the Prize Draw is free. In the event that Ocorian deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the promotion, such entrant shall be excluded from the Prize Draw and consequently deemed ineligible to win the prize, as defined below.
6. In order to enter the Prize Draw each entrant shall supply their business card including first name, last name, email address and phone number.
7. The Prize for winning the Prize Draw shall be one Oculus Quest 2.
8. Winner specifically acknowledges that winner shall be responsible for the payment of all tax, title fees, license fees, insurance requirements and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise.
9. Ocorian shall notify winner of the winning via email within two (2) business days of the Prize Draw ending.
10. Ocorian’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
11. The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
12. By entering the Prize Draw, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Prize Draw and the awarding of the Prize.
13. The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
14. Ocorian reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
15. Ocorian reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Prize Draw if, in its sole judgment, the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified.
16. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nevada and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts in Las Vegas, Nevada.