Senior Compliance Manager
Ocorian delivers administration and compliance services for funds, corporate, capital markets and private clients.
No matter where in the world our clients' hold financial interests, or however they are structured or need to be supported, we will provide a tailored and personalised solution that is individual to their needs and fully compliant to the needs of their stakeholders, regulators and the investment itself.
We manage over 15,000 structures for 6000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20+ locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
Purpose of the Job
To support the Head of Compliance / Money Laundering Compliance Officer and deputise for them. Lead other team members within the team.
- To be responsible for the day to day management members of the team and effective management of workloads
- Provide coaching and mentoring of other team members
- Attendance at internal board and committee meeting – in house/client structures, as required
- Provide and promote a positive and professional compliance service to all staff within the Company
- Ensure the compliance monitoring programmes are conducted on schedule in accordance with the monitoring plans
- Compile relevant Management Information reporting and analysis
- Drafting and updating compliance policies and procedures
- Ensure knowledge of compliance is up-to-date with recent regulatory developments and changes to legislation so as to provide a first class advisory service to Ocorian
- Promote a positive compliance culture at all levels throughout the business
- May be required to hold statutory key person roles
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 7+ years professional experience in a similar Compliance or technical role. Qualified to Diploma level
- An established leader / people manager with demonstrable experience
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills along with a commitment to working as part of a global team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to delegate appropriately and develop others’ skill set
- Strong technical skills in relation to compliance legislation are essential
- Ability to produce management information
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients
- We are AGILE – We act on our initiative to get things done
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We achieve more working together
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times