Protector & Enforcer Services
Protectors can provide an additional layer of oversight to the activities of trustees and the administration of trusts; whereas an enforcer is required for certain purpose trusts.
In essence, our protector and enforcer services can help protect your trust. Our approach in every scenario is to work closely with settlors, beneficiaries and trustees on an interactive and responsive basis.
Our protector & enforcer service offering includes:
- Contributing to discussions around the creation of the protector and enforcer role
- Provision of protectors and enforcers
- Discharging, as appropriate, any specific powers
- Attending to requests for consent to the exercise of powers by trustees
- Attendance at meetings with beneficiaries, trustees and advisers
Please click here to find out more about our Protector Services offering.