Managed Trust Companies
A managed trust company can be a very attractive proposition for banks and other professional firms who wish to set up a trust company to provide fiduciary and corporate services to their clients but who do not have the expertise, licences, or premises to do so, and who do not want the financial burden connected with the establishment of such a company.
Ocorian has the professional knowledge and expertise to help, in establishing and running a managed trust company, our services include:
- Arranging the establishment and ongoing administration of the managed trust company
- Provision of physical office space
- Provision of all IT systems, policies, and procedures to allow proper compliant functioning of the managed trust company
- Director, secretarial, and registered office services.
- Accounting and financial reporting services
- Regulatory and compliance services
- Client due diligence and KYC services
- Trust, corporate, foundation, and LP formation and ongoing administration services
- Assistance with fee modelling and pricing arrangements to meet the owner's objectives
- Invoicing and fee collection services
- Provision of staff, HR, and payroll services
- FATCA, CRS, and GDPR services