Regulatory Reporting and Compliance
Following the introduction of FATCA in 2014, the industry has been forced to adapt to a number of new and complex regulations. The latest requirements have had a significant impact on businesses that provide fiduciary services or undertake their own fund or corporate administration.
Many organisations have been forced to upskill staff, and enhance their internal systems and processes in order to undertake the work required.
But there is an alternative...
If you are looking for assistance with your own reporting obligations, Ocorian can help.
As independent providers, we work with the client to offer a tailored service, delivered using advanced infrastructure and technology.
Our nimble approach, supported by our global office network, means our team of experienced specialists are able to provide quality service to meet your unique reporting needs.
How you can benefit?
- Free up in-house resources and allow them to focus on their area of expertise
- Save money by not having to recruit any additional recourses
- Avoid costs associated with having to licence software
- Receive practical support from the experts
- Tailor flexible packages to meet your needs
Serviced by a dedicated team of reporting specialists, Ocorian's service offering includes:
- Initial review of entities and work previously undertaken
- Review of all documentation completed and provided to intermediaries
- Annual Responsible Officer
- FATCA / CRS ongoing compliance and monitoring
- Preparing and liaising with intermediaries to provide self-certifications
- General support and guidance
To learn more about how we can help with your reporting obligations, contact us today.