Our team of lawyers, accountants and company secretarial professionals has extensive experience in establishing, structuring and administering holding structures, ranging from passive shareholding through to complex portfolios of mixed assets held across multiple holding companies and jurisdictions.
Delivering a successful IPO is a complex and significant task for any organisation, and the list of required actions before your Initial Public Offering should not be underestimated. We work with you and your other advisors as a strategic partner to ensure you achieve a successful listing in a compliant way, taking care of all structure incorporation and administration.
Furthermore, through our office in Singapore, we can support our Asian clients in their own time zone for services that include:
- All aspects of corporate administration and accounting
- Pre-IPO structure incorporation including private wealth and employee benefit trusts
- Corporate governance support including company secretarial for board and committee meetings
- Share registrar co-ordination
- Fund establishment, accounting and administration