Ocorian has over four decades experience working in the real estate investment market. We live and breathe real estate, providing expert administration, fiduciary and accounting services to real estate investment holdings and real estate fund structures to institutional investors and asset managers across the globe. We provide a blend of chartered surveyors, chartered accountants, chartered secretaries and professionally-qualified administrators to provide you with a complete tailored service based on your individual requirements.
We provide best-in-class administration and accounting solutions for entities including limited partnerships, property unit trusts and companies. We deal with all types of real estate funds and co-investment vehicles, ranging from office, retail and industrial portfolios and development projects, to student accommodation, senior living and regeneration projects. We deliver robust, scalable and user-friendly solutions to meet the needs of both large and small investment managers and investors.
Our real estate fund administration service offering includes:
- Assisting with the establishment of the real estate fund investment structure
- Limited partnership administration
- General partner administration
- Unit trust administration
- Transactional administration
- Provision of Directors to real estate fund structures
- Provision of Trustees to real estate fund structures
- Real estate investor services
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Cash management services
- Corporate and compliance services
- FCA Operator role
- Real estate depositary services
- Investor and Manager portals
- Carried Interest Vehicle administration and accounting services
- FATCA and CRS services to real estate fund structures
Our significant real estate transactional experience enables us to work to tight deadlines"
The meet is a leading European B2B platform and the biggest B2B trade fair in Europe, offering an ideal setting for efficient networking with professionals across the breadth of the supply chain.
Real estate investment comes with inherent risks, and any director who sits on a board that owns or runs an asset must be aware of these risks or face the consequences.
Ocorian's Director in Real Estate Nick Terry, evaluates HMRC's official response to consultations with industry bodies regarding taxing Capital Gains made by non-UK resident investors in UK Real Estate.
A qualified chartered surveyor with almost 20 years’ experience in the industry, Ocorian Client Director for Real Estate Nick Terry looks at the reasons why some choose to invest in real estate.
Ahead of speaking at this week's Investment Property Forum event in London, Ocorian's Simon Burgess, Head of Global Alternative Investments, discusses the future of real estate investment held offshore.