Protecting your wealth
By transferring your assets to a trust for the benefit of chosen beneficiaries, you put in place a structure that can be used to make sure your family is looked after long after you’re gone.
And in placing the care of those assets in the hands of a reputable and professional trustee, one that has access to the best advisors, you can be secure knowing your assets are in a structure that ensures your family wealth is protected.
What's more, a properly advised and constituted trust can also be tax advantageous – whether it’s an offshore trust, Jersey trust, discretionary trust or any number of structures, tax planning and succession planning are a key part of operations.
Peace of mind comes as standard.
What we do
With nearly 50 years' experience, Ocorian's team of specialists, administrators and accountants add value throughout the trust’s full lifecycle.
We provide dedicated professional trustees to allow the trust to be used for generations, protecting family wealth and protecting family members from financial harm.
Our award-winning team can help you develop and implement solutions that comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, while protecting your confidentiality.
We support trusts through:
- Establishing the structure
- Trust administration
- Trustee services
- Protector services
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Cash management services
- Compliance services
- FATCA and CRS services
We’ve won the following awards:
- Family Office Award - Citywealth 2018 and 2019
- Tier 1 Trust Company 2019 - Eprivateclient
- Best Specialist Fund Service Solution - Investment Week Fund Services Awards 2017
- Risk and Compliance Award - ICSA Jersey 2017
- Trust Company of the Year - STEP Private Client Award 2016
- Trust Company of the Year - Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2016
- Best Family Office - Wealth Advisor Awards 2014