Realising your investment strategy
As fully licensed alternative investment fund manager (AIFM), Ocorian (via its wholly-owned subsidiary Allegro S.à r.l. in Luxembourg) provides a platform for comprehensive third-party ManCo services to institutional investors, international fund promoters and investment managers. Combined with our fund administration and AIF depositary capabilities, we are able to provide a true one-stop-shop to help fund initiators realise their investment strategies.
What we do
In this period of regulatory complexity, fund initiators need to be able to focus on their investment strategies. Since 2008, we have assisted leading institutional investors in the realisation of their fund projects.
Our licenses cover a wide range of asset classes, including Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private Debt and fund of funds.
Our ManCo / AIFM services for alternative investment funds include:
- Portfolio management, investment implementation and cash management under initiator advice
- Asset valuation resp. valuation oversight
- Risk management, including dashboard reporting with key performance and health indicators
- Regulatory filing for AIFM passporting to allow distribution
- AIFM reporting
- On-going supervision of delegated services and coordination with various service providers
- The Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- The Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (LPEA)