Moving into the mainstream
The growth in Shari'ah-compliant investment continues to gain momentum, but Islamic investors need to know their investment partners are both culturally sensitive and knowledgeable in what they do.
With diversification across all asset classes and jurisdictions, the emergence of Shari'ah compliant investment is continuing to gain significant momentum in this niche space.
What we do
We have firmly established ourselves as a leading provider of administration and accounting services for Shari’ah-compliant investment structures. Our experience covers a broad cross-section of specialised Islamic Finance contracts and components, including Murabaha, Ijara, Sukuk, Qard Al Hasan, Wa'ad, and Usufruct arrangements.
Our dedicated teams have a strong understanding of these services and the cultural nuances, and they are supported by the latest technological infrastructure.
Our Islamic Finance services include:
- Assisting to establish the investment structure
- Corporate and transactional administration
- Director services
- Transactional administration
- Registered office
- Cash-flow management
- Investor services
- General partner and limited partnership administration
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Cash management
- Providing a manager portal
- FATCA and CRS
- Best Fund Services Provider, Investment Week Fund Services Awards 2018
- Best Specialist Fund Service Solution, Investment Week Fund Services Awards 2017
- Best Local Fund Administrator, Private Equity Africa Annual GP and Advisor Awards 2017
- International Fund Services of the Year, Channel Islands Global Fund Awards 2015
- Invest Europe
- British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- The Association of Real Estate Funds (AREF)
- The Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)