Looking to grow your business?
Whether you are looking to set up or expand your operations in Africa, the Middle East and Asia (AMEA), our suite of services can help you navigate an increasingly complex regulatory environment so you can make the most of this region's potential and grow your business.
Entry and expansion services for international growth in emerging markets
Doing business across borders involves a new set of risks - new operational challenges and mandatory compliance requirements - which can make it difficult to focus on your core business.
But there is an alternative.
By providing sound structuring advice and ongoing administrative support to cross-border business, we can help to ensure you can enhance your enterprise and investor value and grow your business.
What we do
Our offices in the international financial centres of Mauritius, Dubai and Singapore ideally place us to help companies and fund structures grow their international business in emerging markets.
Through all stages of your growth - from start up to maturity – our services help to enhance your enterprise and investor value, leaving you free to focus on your core business activities.
Our team speaks both English and French, which means we can service clients across Africa in their national business language. And, as a global network with 700+ professionals deployed across 11 international office locations, we are able to offer a full suite of services throughout all stages and locations of your international business cross-border growth.
Our cross-border business services include:
- Corporate finance advisory
- Tax compliance and advisory
- Governance, board and payroll services
- Legal documentation review and intellectual property
- Free zone trade structuring
With our technical expertise and hands-on local knowledge, we help ensure you gain the full benefits of the opportunities present in emerging markets.
We’ve won the following awards:
- Fund Administrator of the Year 2017 - Private Equity Africa
- Best Private Equity Fund Administrator Mauritius 2016 - Global Banking & Finance Review
- Best Corporate Advisory Service Provider Mauritius 2016 - Global Banking & Finance Review
- Top Performing Consultant Award 2017 and 2018 - DMCC