Our broad and expert knowledge of the financial needs of insurance businesses means that we are able to help you achieve your bespoke strategic insurance goals.
We recognise the importance and peace of mind brought about by having an on-hand, personal contact point. That's why we assign a professional accountant to each client, who coordinates the services required to operate an efficient captive insurance company.
What we do
Our highly experienced team serves as insurance manager and principal representative for all classes of insurance companies registered in Bermuda and Mauritius.
Due to our extensive network of expertise and presence in many of the world’s leading international finance centres, we can also act as a liaison with local regulatory authorities, advising and assisting clients with all financial recording and reporting requirements across multiple jurisdictions.
Our services include:
- Day-to-day administration services
- Management and accounting services
- Producing annual financial statements
- Preparing the annual statutory financial return
- Providing officers and board members
- Liaising with the regulatory bodies and authorities