Taking the strain
Our team of chartered accountants can help to ease the burden of keeping up with regular bookkeeping. They will support your business operations by preparing the requisite financial statements and management reporting.
Our accredited industry experts also have multi-jurisdictional reach, helping you to stay in control of the differing local and regulatory requirements that can cause issues in multinational operations.
What we do
Our bookkeeping and accounting teams have extensive knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS accounting standards together with accounts conversions and consolidations.
The depth of our expertise allows for swift turnarounds for management reporting and investor statements, giving us the ability to meet tight regulatory and investor reporting deadlines.
Our accounting systems are built to give the flexibility to fit with the specific needs of you, the client and/or investor, while supporting bookkeeping to IFRS and GAAP standards.
We can also liaise with auditors, and provide a data room for auditor access to help ease the administrative burden involved in the audit process.
We’ve won the following awards:
- Tier 1 Trust Company 2019 - Eprivateclient
- Best Fund Services Provider: Investment Week Fund Services Awards 2018
- Best Specialist Fund Service Solution: Investment Week Fund Services Awards 2017
- Best Local Fund Administrator: Private Equity Africa Annual GP and Advisor Awards 2017
- International Fund Services of the Year: Channel Islands Global Fund Awards 2015
We’re a member of:
- Invest Europe
- British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- The Association of Real Estate Funds (AREF)
- The Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)