Ocorian is one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market, recognised by our clients and the industry for exceptional client service and value and known for strong and sustained growth. As a combined business we manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20 locations, scale which offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
This is an internship for up to 6 months.
- Assistance in the day to day operations of the funds
- Bookkeeping, NAV calculations
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Assistance in the coordination of the year-end audits
- Preparation of regulatory reporting
- Preparation of VAT and corporate tax returns
- Assistance in the preparation of board and shareholder meetings
- Process cash transactions
- Provide day-to-day administrative assistance to the client/companies and to other members of the team as may from time to time being necessary
- Student in the field of Accounting & Finance / economics
- Good MS office skills
- Fluent in English. French and/or German would be an asset
- Strong IT skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Able to work independently and capable to prioritise tasks as appropriate
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm
- Good organisational skills, attention to details and ability to work methodically and accurately
- Team spirit
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients.
- We are AGILE - We act on our initiative to get things done.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We achieve more working together.
- We are ETHICAL - We behave with integrity at all times.