Trainee - Corporate
Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20 locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
To manage the day to day recurrent administrative tasks for a dedicated clients portfolio:
- Maintaining contact with banks: organizing and following the payment process, opening and monitoring bank accounts
- Coordinating the administrative contacts with notaries, governmental offices, tax authorities, trade register and other external parties
- Preparing and filing the mandatory requisitions with the trade register
- Collecting signatures of documents and maintaining the files of client companies in accordance with and procedures
- Providing assistance in compliance/KYC related matters
- Assisting with the setting up and administration of holding companies
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Preparing basic legal documents (minutes of the annual shareholders meetings and board meetings)
- Following-up the day-to-day recurrent operations and client requests
- Student in the field of Accounting & Finance / economics / Business management
- Good MS office skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong IT skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Able to work independently and capable to prioritise tasks as appropriate
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm
- Good organisational skills, attention to details and ability to work methodically and accurately
- Team spirit
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients.
- We are AGILE - We act on our initiative to get things done.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We achieve more working together.
- We are ETHICAL - We behave with integrity at all times.