Solutions Director - Fund Services
Ocorian delivers administration and compliance services for funds, corporate, capital markets and private clients.
No matter where in the world our clients' hold financial interests, or however they are structured or need to be supported, we will provide a tailored and personalised solution that is individual to their needs and fully compliant to the needs of their stakeholders, regulators and the investment itself.
We manage over 15,000 structures for 6000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20+ locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
Salary Banding: $135K-$165K
Purpose of the Role
To lead the continued expansion of Ocorian Fund Services in the US, this role will be responsible for contributing to and building out our Fund Services product capability and presence for our rapidly growing US client base. In this diverse and dynamic role, the successful candidate will be responsible for both representing Ocorian Fund Services product and service capability with prospects and clients in partnership with the Sales team, and managing US-based relationships and working in partnership with functional service delivery teams across Fund Administration, Loan Administration, Depositary and AIFM. The individual will build a Fund Services US team in line with the strategy and business growth to cover client contact and service delivery requirements outside of European time zones where required to ensure client deliverables are met.
- Act as the main SME for Fund Services prospects, existing clients and partners in the US
- Represent Fund Services in pitches, demonstrate our capability, technology and service models together with Sales and functional SMEs where required
- Contribute to elevating Ocorian Fund Services profile in the US market with prospects, intermediaries through attendance of relevant events, panels and conferences
- Ability to engage with clients on operational delivery level across products and services, covering final deliverable reviews and escalations in the US time zone – particularly for time sensitive Investor Services and Administration processes
- Ongoing client relationship management for US based clients to deliver retention and strategic growth
- Understand and drive improvements within the overarching service relationship with clients. Work with Functional operational team leads (FA, IS, Fund Admin, Depo and AIFM) service levels, KPIs, SLAs to improve client experience
- Working with the relevant jurisdiction leads to analyse client profitability and lead in proactive scope and pricing negotiations with US based clients
- Drive organic growth, client retention and wallet expansion through upsell, cross-sell and additional product development implementation (both from Fund Services roadmap and Ocorian Group)
- Identify areas for upsell across the client's structure. Work closely with the Funds and Capital Markets sales team to identify and deliver new client mandates and with the wider sales and product teams to cross-sell between business units.
- Build the Fund Services US team in line with strategy and business growth
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in client facing and/or operational roles in private assets Fund Adminstration business
- Experience working with clients in Alternatives Fund Administration context across different asset classes including Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt, Credit, VC
- Ability to problem solve with a client focussed mindset articulating ideas and positions in a structured manner
- A motivated self-starter who is equally comfortable in client pitches and operational delivery of Investor Services and Administration processees
- Skilled across all Microsoft systems with the ability to customise and prepare compelling presentations
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Understanding of decision processes, stakeholders and market dynamics
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders including C Suite individuals and operational client teams
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team of driven, commercially minded relationship managers.
- The ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in the Company and to gain the respect of staff and clients.
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients
- We are AGILE – We act on our initiative to get things done
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We achieve more working together
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times