Senior Officer – Corporate Services EM
To supervise and coach a team of administrators in the client operations team and review their work on a daily basis. To allocate incoming requests for client operations processes to the administrators in the most efficient manner so as to meet the relevant timelines for completion of processes and for delivery of error-free work in accordance with the set processes. To complete client operations processes for more complex clients or company secretarial/administrative process in accordance with the set timeline, defined standards and applicable laws and regulations. To provide regular updates to the Client Operations Manager on completion status of tasks and processes on a daily basis. To assist the Client Operations Manager in the day to day management of the Client Operations team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To monitor incoming tasks and requests on the task manager platform and ensure that all tasks are allocated on a timely basis and in the most efficient and optimum manner
- To monitor the administrators’ progress on completion of tasks and processes and ensure that the relevant deadlines are being met
- To act as the first level of review for all the work done by the administrators, including ensuring that the work is error-free, as per the defined process and templates, is done within agreed timelines, is in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations
- To monitor and review time recording for all the administrators and highlight any inconsistencies
- To act as the first contact point for any query or support required by the administrators
- To coach and train the administrators on an ongoing basis so as to ensure that the set standards are being met
- To provide regular reports, trackers and dashboards to the Client Operations Manager on task completion and key success metrics
- To assist the Client Operations Manager in the day to day management of the Client Operations team
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.
- At least 5 years work experience in a Management Company, with at least 2 years in a senior administrator role involving supervising a team of junior administrators
- Degree holder in Law, Finance, Management
- Professional qualification such as ICSA, STEP or ACCA would be an advantage
- Thorough understanding of financial services and global business, including company secretarial and administrative processes
- Thorough knowledge of company and financial services laws and regulations, including AML/CFT requirements
- Attention to details, solutions-oriented, proactivity and adherence to processes