Senior Administrator - Corporate Applications Administration
Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
As part of the Corporate Applications team, the post holder will provide support and assistance to the client administration teams in connection with the professional trust and company administration services provided by Ocorian Group ("Ocorian").
The post holder will be expected to provide a professional, accurate and efficient service to ensure the needs of Ocorian are met and comply with internal controls and external regulations.
The working hours for this role will be afternoons & evenings to align with working hours in the UK time zone.
Undertake activities to include:
- Incorporation and on-boarding of clients and preparation of all ancillary documents e.g. inaugurals.
- Review and process KYC and CDD requirements to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Preparation of more complex/technical statutory documents.
- Complete annual PEP reviews.
- Dissolution of companies for clients of Ocorian.
- To assist when required in the input/maintenance of static data on business databases.
- Review and quality check file reviews completed by junior members of the team to include reporting on any corrective action required.
- To participate in any internal meetings required to discuss the results of reviews.
- To proactively participate in training on the review process.
- Be involved with the preparation, submission and monitoring of annual confirmation statements.
- Liaising with local and other offshore regulatory authorities to include filing of special resolutions and updating of registers in accordance with Company Law.
- Update and maintenance of information held on data management systems
- Preparation of Management Information reports as required by Compliance and Ocorian.
- To apply a commercially minded approach in the application of regulatory concepts to business strategy.
- To carry out any other special projects/functions/activities required by the Management team or Directors.
- Ideally the post holder will have completed or working towards a relevant professional qualification to professional level (e.g. ICSA).
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience in Trust and Company administration/financial services environment or a file reviewer role.
- A comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of Company and Trust administration, Jersey Company Law and the tax implications of various structures.
- The ability to read, analyse and interpret documents, regulatory legislation and codes of conduct.
- Strong IT skills.
- Viewpoint experience is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A solution driven attitude to problems.
- Ability to work using own initiative and make decisions within corporate policies.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, and ability to work methodically and accurately.
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently.
- Attention to detail.
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.