Provide administration and company secretarial services to a portfolio of client entities domiciled in Bermuda under the supervision of the Assistant Manager and / or Manager and in strict adherence to the policies and procedures of the company.
Conduct the following within prescribed deadlines (but not limited to):
- Conduct the day-to-day Management and Administration of a portfolio of clients in either one of the Service Lines.
- Work closely with the Manager on a variety of client transactions.
- Ensure completeness of due diligence documents for a portfolio of clients according to Ocorian Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure all statutory filings are lodged within the respective deadlines.
- Draft complex minutes and resolutions for Board, and AGM, and other types of meetings.
- Be aware of risk exposures and promptly escalate issues arising to other members of the Management team
- Be fully acquainted with Bermuda regulatory framework and laws
- Open and maintain clients’ bank accounts.
- Provide instructions to the officers for payments and banking instructions.
- Ensure application and renewal of Tax Residency Certificates.
- Execute and supervise the compilation of board packs for Board Meetings.
- Arrange and attend board meetings and draft minutes for medium and high complexity client entities.
- Carry out the annual / special meetings for medium and high complexity client entities.
- Execute the Company Secretarial and Administration processes whilst ensuring an optimal level of efficiency and productivity at all times.
- Conduct periodic file reviews.
- Ensure the completeness and integrity of data on ViewPoint and/or NAVOne.
- Undertake preparation and filing of Economic Substance return
- Undertake the process to maintain the insurance licence
- Participate in ad hoc projects for process improvements
- Track and maintain KPI for management
- Correspond and liaise with clients on the above-mentioned matters.
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.
- Educated to A level or equivalent.
- Completed first degree in a relevant field or has completed part 1 of ICSA /CGI or on the way to complete ACCA Level 3 or any professional qualification related to the Global or financial sector.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to any IT Systems related to the job.
- At ease with the use of technology necessary for conducting board meetings.
- Able to use independently the internal booking facilities when organising meetings.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Intermediate level).
- Having a minimum of 4 to 6 years of working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A solution driven attitude to problems.
- Ability to work using own initiative and make decisions within corporate policies.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately.
- Team spirited.
The post holder will be expected to
Be committed to continuing professional education.