Accounting/Auditing Singapore, Singapore Full-time
Salesforce Data Steward
Business Development Ebène, Mauritius Full-time
- Ensure contacts records for clients and intermediaries are accurate and complete
- Perform online website research to identify and collect key data points
- Resolve problems such as duplicates, missing information, formatting errors, misprints and misspells
- Work closely with the research team to standardize on how data are structured across the dataset
- Work closely with the Salesforce team to ensure that clean data are uploaded
- Follow proper procedures in all general clean-up projects
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
All staff are expected to embody our three core values. These values underpin everything that we do and reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful.
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or other related discipline
- Experience within a professional services environment, preferably in research
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Experience in contact data management
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically, Excel
- A pro-active approach with the ability and confidence to use own initiative
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Ability to keep clear and concise records, particularly whilst under pressure