Risk and Data Analyst
Job Title: Risk and Data Analyst
Department: Global Operations
Reporting To: Manager -Operations or any designated person by management
Purpose of the Job
To carry out the review and updates of client files as per the AML/CFT and other applicable regulations of the jurisdiction of domiciliation of the client entity, input relevant information on the Enterprise Resource Planning (‘ERP’) software and Document Management System (‘DMS’),and complete the file reviews as per the defined process and quality and within agreed timeline.
· To review client files in line with the defined file review process;
· To review and update client information on the ERP or Fund Administration platform (Viewpoint, NAVOne or EFront);
· To scan and upload client documentation on the DMS (iManage);
· To ensure client due diligence by checking received files against regulatory requirements;
· To manage and secure data integrity;
· To pay close attention to jurisdictional regulations to ensure requirements are met;
· To liaise with internal employees at all levels across multiple jurisdictions to deal with queries and responses with a view to gaining further clarity on issues;
· To achieve activity targets as set out on a weekly basis;
· To adhere to all internal policies and procedures;
· Report and provide regular updates to the Senior Officer/Manager and provide general assistance to the latter; and
· To undertake any ad hoc duties as may be required.
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
All our staff seeks to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviors we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient, and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalized solutions every time.
· A first degree in Law, Finance, Management or related field
· Part or full professional qualification would be an advantage (ICSA, ACCA,ACAMS etc)
· Thorough understanding of global business and financial services industry
· Previous knowledge and experience in file review / compliance role
· Excellent knowledge of AML/CFT for complex structures
· Knowledge of the Funds Industry, specifically Alternative Investment Funds ( Private Equity Funds, Real Estate Funds)
· Ability to diligently follow established process
· Good analytical skills
· Previous experience working with an ERP or data management
· Previous experience working with other jurisdictions would be an advantage
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent command of using IT systems, including ERPs and Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc)
· Ability to provide timely and accurate progress reports
· Proactive approach and solutions-oriented
· Ability to deal with key stakeholders in other jurisdictions effectively and collaboratively
· Attention to details
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work well in a team