- Delivering professional and excellent services to stakeholders
- Greeting visitors and guests, answering internal and external phone calls, answering or referring inquiries, notifying the appropriate staff of visitor’s arrival
- Manage booking of meeting rooms
- Coordinating with the Office Attendant the despatch of documents
- Handling the office maintenance and equipment.
- Order stationery and pantry suppliers
- Provide administrative / HR support to Office Manager
- Assist other departments of clerical works as required
- To organize company events and activities
- Outdoor duties will be required as necessary
- Back up Office Assistant during her absence
- And any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
· We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
· We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
· We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 1 years of working experience
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Good team player, with “can do” attitude
- Detailed oriented
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient PC knowledge