Officer Client Operations
Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
JOB TITLE: OFFICER – CLIENT OPERATIONS
REPORTS TO: MANAGER – CLIENT OPERATIONS
DEPARTMENT: GLOBAL OPERATIONS
PERSONS TO BE SUPERVISED: NONE
To be part of the Client Operations team as an Officer responsible for completing the processes and tasks allocated to the Client Operations team, with the main process being bank transaction monitoring and assisting on other processes such as statutory filings and uploading of bank statements, payments, regulatory reporting and data management. To ensure data completeness and integrity on our Enterprise Resource Planning system (NavOne) and Document Management System (iManage) in relation to all the relevant processes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform bank transaction monitoring for portfolio of clients under various service lines
- To process client payments on the payment platform, including filling in all the relevant details on the payment platform, generating the approval sheet, preparing wire instructions, loading payments on the internet banking platform, arranging for review, approval and signature of the relevant documents;
- To process statutory filing requests, including preparing statutory forms, arranging for review and signature, filing of the forms with the authorities and following up on the status of the filing;
- To upload client bank statements in the relevant iManage workspace, including scanning of physical bank statements and downloading the electronic bank statements from the internet banking platform;
- To ensure that all relevant information and documents are updated on NavOne and iManage for bank transaction monitoring, payments, statutory filings, data management and any other relevant processes within the Client Operations team;
- To ensure that all service level agreements, deadlines and timelines are met for all the processes;
- To meet the relevant quality standards for all the processes and adopt a ‘doing it right first time’ approach;
- To provide regular updates on progress through trackers and other monitoring tools;
- To ensure that time entries are recorded correctly in the time sheet for all processes;
- To assist on regulatory queries from Compliance or other stakeholders; and
- To provide any other general administrative assistance that the Manager and team may require.
- To participate in process improvement initiatives
- ·Degree holder
- Disciplined, diligent and with good attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word and Excel) and ability to use IT equipment effectively (printers,scanners etc)
- Good behaviour and attitude and ability to work well in teams
- Ability to diligently follow instructions given and to ask questions if anything is unclear
- Good sense of responsibility and professionalism
- There is a requirement to undertake mandatory training as applicable; and
- The role holder must be professionally presented and conduct himself/herself in a business-like manner at all times.
All our staff seeks to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviors we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient, and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalized solutions every time.