Job Title: MANAGER
Reporting To: REGIONAL HEAD, APAC
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for planning, directing and supervising of the day-to-day operation and activities of the team, ensure that all supportive services and work processes are maximized for efficiency and internal/external standards
- Responsible for the full spectrum of daily operations for the Singapore office, and to ensure that all areas are properly managed and functioned.
- Monitor operations to ascertain that each part of the functions and processes is performing on track, enhancing and promoting efficiencies, meeting deadlines, achieving good and required results etc.
- Communicate, develop, implement and enforce procedures of progressive disciplines are in accordance with the internal policies and procedure, local laws and regulations.
- Monitor daily attendance and absences, check and ensure records are updated, and the necessary actions are taken to react to changes.
- To assist in new hire on/off boarding, coordination of workplace and system profile setup.
- To monitor and maintain the extension list, floor (seating) plan and map, door and computer access and all it-related/applications & collaborate setup etc.)
- Responsible for the liaison and coordination of internal transfers, relocations or secondments. Monitor logistics and facilitation of arrangements (including, immigration, registration process, tax impacts and compliance with statutory obligations in difference jurisdictions.
- Oversee and work closely with other offices and teams on project requests and take the lead in communication and implementation in the local office.
- Liaise and work with other teams and management, government departments, banks and legal authorities etc. to achieve timely and effective solutions to ensure compliance with internal protocols and statutory obligations, complete and achieve a high standard.
- Deal with staff problem, grievances, performance issues, escalate appropriately and identify courses of action.
- Act as the local project manager overseeing the local FATCA/CRS annual project together with the service lines and also the regulatory team.
Administration / Facilities
- To ensure the health and safety of the office environment
- To handle office relocation and office planning.
- Management oversight of outsourced policy administrative functions.
- To identify need, evaluate options, develop and implement office policies and procedure, plans and work schedules.
- To oversee all administrative functions including the maintenance of general office environment and workplace, general procurement of services, supplies and equipment to support assigned functions; and the provision of back office support to the office as a whole.
- To assist capital planning, acquisition and management.
- To meet with the firm or department’s goal, objectives and priorities / deadlines.
- To review and negotiate contracts for products and services, leases to ensure the items are in compliance with the terms and conditions, and the costs are greed with budget.
- To foster and instill a high level of internal and external client services in all administrative functions, to establish and maintain constructive and
- To organize company events and engagement activities
- To provide support for the local Head
- Any other duties that may require for this role.
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.
- 8 years+ of experience in office administration, HR support and secretarial support.
- Proficient in English
- Experiences in office relocation is a plus
- Degree holder in Business / Management / HR
- Experience working in Financial Services / Professional Services will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with local HR requirements and regulations, including employment and application of work passes.
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Words.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, multi-tasker & pro-active.
- A good team player with can do attitude