Junior Information Security Compliance Analyst
Job Title: Junior Information Security Compliance Analyst
Reporting To: Information Security Manager
Department: Information Security
Location: Based in Ebene, Cybercity.
Position: Full Time
Purpose of the Job
Ocorian are hiring a Junior Information Security Compliance Analyst as part of the company’s organic growth.
Reporting to the Information Security Manager (Mauritius), the post-holder will be part of and support the Information Security Team.
- This role involves providing the necessary support to the Information Security Team to carry out information security tasks.
- To carry out and contribute information security tasks in accordance with Group standards and industry best practice to support Ocorian information security posture.
- To utilize information security tools for reporting.
- To produce and maintain detailed report or documentation within specific timeline for reporting.
- Where the role involves interactions across Ocorian, the ability to work logically and efficiently with excellent communication and reporting skills are necessary.
- To analyse systems to protect data from unauthorized users and monitors compliance with the Group information security policies and standards.
- To identity vulnerabilities applicable to systems and applications to assess their severity and urgency.
- To work with Group IT Team to track corrective action, resolution progress, and mitigation of vulnerabilities.
- To utilize information security tools such as automated vulnerability scanning tools amongst others.
- To support the implementation of Group Ocorian information security policies and standards.
- Conduct Information Security audits for the Group information systems with reporting.
- Be a team player and assist other members of the Information Security Team including the sharing of knowledge and skills.
- Be proactive, manage expectations and keep Information Security Team regularly updated on the progress.
- Where this includes working with colleagues across the business, regularly reporting to the Information Security Manager on information security task.
- And any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role.
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
All Ocorian staff seek to embody the company’s core values that underpin everything that Ocorian do and that reflect the skills and behaviours needed to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.
- Degree holder
- Experience within a similar IT position would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of information security information security management frameworks, such as in ISO 270001, NIST or similar would be beneficial.
- The postholder must be diligent and committed to continuous learning, with a positive outlook.
- Excellent people skills with high level of integrity, strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to support the future growth and success of the Group.