Information Security Technical Analyst
Ocorian is one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market, recognised by our clients and the industry for exceptional client service and value and known for strong and sustained growth. We manage over 15,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20+ locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
We are hiring Information Security Technical Analyst as part of our organic growth.
The Information Security Technical Analyst will be part of the Information Security Team reporting to the Information Security Manager.
- This role involves providing the necessary support to the Information Security Team to carry out information security tasks.
- To carry out and contribute information security technical support in accordance with Group standards and industry best practice to support Ocorian information security posture.
- To utilize information security tools for reporting.
- To perform tasks relation to Information Security matters to continuously improve security best practices.
- Where the role involves interactions across Ocorian, the ability to work logically and efficiently with excellent communication and reporting skills are necessary.
- To troubleshoot and respond to requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- To monitor security events to protect data from security incidents or breaches in compliance with the Group information security framework.
- To conduct and monitor vulnerabilities applicable to systems and applications to assess their severity and urgency.
- To utilize information security tools such as automated vulnerability scanning tools amongst others.
- To support the implementation of Group Ocorian information security policies, standards and framework.
- To maintain an information security risk register for reporting standards.
- Be a team player and assist other members of the Information Security Team including the sharing of knowledge and skills.
- Be proactive, manage expectations and keep Information Security Team regularly updated on the progress.
- Where this includes working with colleagues across the business, regularly reporting to the Information Security Manager on information security task.
And any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role
- Degree holder or any equivalent certifications, CISSP.
- Experience within a similar IT position would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of information security information security management frameworks, such as in ISO 270001, NIST or similar would be essential.
- The postholder must be diligent and committed to continuous learning, with a positive outlook.
- Excellent people skills with high level of integrity, strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to support the future growth and success of the Group.
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients
- We are AGILE - We act on our initiative to get things done
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We achieve more working together
- We are ETHICAL - We behave with integrity at all times