Head of Fund Services Client Relationship Management
Ocorian delivers administration and compliance services for funds, corporate, capital markets and private clients.
No matter where in the world our clients' hold financial interests, or however they are structured or need to be supported, we will provide a tailored and personalised solution that is individual to their needs and fully compliant to the needs of their stakeholders, regulators and the investment itself.
We manage over 15,000 structures for 6000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20+ locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
Applications for this role will close on Friday 29th September.
Purpose of the role & Responsibilities
To build out, implement and evolve across the Fund Services business (Fund Administration, Depositary and AIFM) a culture and discipline for proactive relationship management and client engagement across all clients and fund domiciles.
The Funds Client Relationship Management (CRM) team will own strategic engagement with clients, ensuring that senior stakeholder engagement plans are identified, client profitability is reviewed and improved through continuous pricing and scope negotiations, client service functional teams (FA, IS, Fund Admin, Depo and AIFM) are delivering to the strategic needs of the client and that all commercial and legal disciplines are delivered (contractual terms, billing, collections).
The CRM will also own the strategic product development implementation with key clients and be responsible for positioning new products and services across Fund Services and Ocorian to clients, ensuring uptake, feedback loop and dialogue is installed. In addition to new product and services, the CRM team will manage complex client change request processes that require client engagement and internal delivery coordination to achieve a commercially viable outcome.
Knowledge. Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in Relationship management and client-facing team leadership roles
- Experience working with clients in the Alternatives sector across different asset classes including Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt, Credit, VC
- Ability to problem solve with a client focussed mindset articulating ideas and positions in a structured manner
- Skilled across all Microsoft systems with the ability to customise and prepare compelling presentations
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed • Understanding of decision processes, stakeholders and market dynamics
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders including C Suite individuals
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team of driven, commercially minded relationship managers.
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients
- We are AGILE – We act on our initiative to get things done
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We achieve more working together
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times