Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20+ locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
- Business Development
- Client Relations
- Risk and Compliance
- Daily management of Ocorian Germany
- Provide guidance and participate where necessary in client proposals
- Business development, client servicing and creating client satisfaction
- Assist in the conducting of regular reviews of existing client relationships to ensure superior client satisfaction; identify and secure new service opportunities
- Assist in the implementation of the Group’s vision and strategy in Germany
- Present regular reports on the business to the Board and any relevant Committees
- Set up and maintenance of a proper Risk and Compliance function
- Review of/advise on legal matters in relation to client affairs/transactions
- Act as relationship manager and or director of dedicated client entities
- Assist in identifying improvements in policies and procedures
- Assist in co-ordinating resource planning, recruitment
- Ensure that company policy and professional guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and others
- Advise on attractive products to focus on for business development
- Outstanding feeling for integrity risks related to the German financial sector
- Accurate and structured approach
- Client orientated and service minded
- Flexible and open personality
- Commercial acumen and hunger to grow a business
- Experience of working in start up functions of a larger organisation
- Solid network / experience of working with referrers
- Master degree in accounting, law and/or fiscal matters or proven experience in/with the trust sector
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with the (legal) compliance requirements that are applicable to the trust sector
- Good understanding of AML/CFT and Sanction laws and regulations
- Vast knowledge of German corporate law
- Eminent experience in understanding and drafting of agreements
- Seniority with client relationships and related claim handling
- Good experience with managing (complex) processes and procedures
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Experience in international business transactions and structures
- Inhouse experience with other aspects of the (international) finance industry (like Funds, Real Estate, etc.)
- Experience with (international) contract law
- Network of international contacts (Financial, Business, Legal, Compliance
All staff are expected to embody our four core values. These values underpin everything that we do and reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful.
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time. Opinion
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times.