BD Support Executive - cross sell
Ocorian is one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market, recognised by our clients and the industry for exceptional client service and value and known for strong and sustained growth. We have five core service lines: Global Funds, Capital Markets, Corporate Services, Private Client and Regulatory & Compliance.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20 locations; this scale offers all our people significant opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Ocorian has a wide ranging and expanding strategic client and cross sell function which includes our most important clients including financial institutions, Asset and Investment Managers and mid sized and large blue-chip public and privately owned corporates. The cross sell team works horizontally across all current client groups and service lines to broaden and deepen senior relationships within our client base to enable strategic cross and upsell.
The Strategic Client BD support role provides business development support for cross sell sales team with a primary responsibility for a mix of strategic and tactical sales support, lead generation and administrative responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with well-established communications and administrative skills and a desire to drive lead generation as part of an expanding sales team. They will align closely with Ocorian’s service line teams and the broader sales team to help deliver significant incremental cross sell revenue.
Client opportunity targeting
- Planning, and executing current client mining activity to generate cross-selling opportunities in conjunction with cross sell sales team
- Conducting research and analyse information on current clients and produce base line account plans from which sophisticated sales planning can develop
Pitches, proposals and collateral
- Supporting the preparation of proposals and pitches
- Developing the cross sell collateral, with support from central marketing function
Strategic client universe admin
- Maintaining the strategic client and opportunity lists in Salesforce and Teams
- Ensuring all cross sell opportunities and other relevant information is recorded in account plans and Salesforce
- Extracting the relevant data from Salesforce to enable accurate and timely weekly and monthly reporting
- Producing weekly and monthly cross sell reports in PowerPoint which include client revenue data and activity
- Experience in sales, relationship management or marketing administration is preferred
- Experience using of Salesforce is preferred
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Details oriented with strong organisational skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
All staff are expected to embody our three core values. These values underpin everything that we do and reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful.
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.