Assistant – Global Client Screening
Ocorian delivers administration and compliance services for funds, corporate, capital markets and private clients.
No matter where in the world our clients' hold financial interests, or however they are structured or need to be supported, we will provide a tailored and personalised solution that is individual to their needs and fully compliant to the needs of their stakeholders, regulators and the investment itself.
We manage over 15,000 structures for 6000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20+ locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
To be able to assist the Global Head of Client Screening and other team members in the delivery Ocorian Global
client screening process, including escalating tracking and understanding key AML risks associated to the Ocorian client book.
- Undertake Compliance Client screening in accordance with set group screening procedures
- Review and interrogate key client detail, in comparison to external databases including Sanctions lists, Politically Exposed Persons lists, watch /blacklists and additional lists as required.
- Analyse, Review, understand and produce key data relating to the group wide screening process including producing Management information for global stakeholders.
- Provide timely notifications of High-Risk factors to key management stakeholders as required.
- Provide the Global Head of Client Screening with process shortcomings, bottlenecks and enhancements as discovered.
- Carry out additional project driven tasks as required.
- Qualified to at least A-Level standard (or equivalent),
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Advanced interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing, to express views in a clear and succinct manner at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail and the requirement to produce documentation to a high standard.
- An enquiring and analytical mind with good investigative skills.
- Good time management with the ability to work in and orderly way as well as the ability to work under pressure and plan to achieve deadlines set.
- Ability to take responsibility for workloads and priorities.
- A competent user of Microsoft packages, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Teams.
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful.
- We are AMBITIOUS – We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients
- We are AGILE – We act on our initiative to get things done
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We achieve more working together
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times