Assistant Administrator - Corporate Services
This is a position requiring an ability to complete administrative assignments to a consistently high standard, within agreed timescales. The post holder will have demonstrated an enthusiasm to develop their understanding of company administration, offshore products, services, legislation and regulatory issues. They will be seeking to expand their knowledge by means of formal study and on-the-job learning.
- To deal with day-to-day administration tasks assigned to the post holder by other members of the Team.
- To develop a basic understanding of the mechanics of company administration, and the main identifying features of companies. To develop a basic grasp of money laundering and regulatory issues.
- To ensure workload is completed to a standard acceptable to the Senior Client Manager, and within agreed timescales. To achieve objectives set both by senior members of staff and during the appraisal process.
- To develop business like relationships with intermediaries and clients with whom the post holder comes in to regular contact, and to demonstrate a willingness to apply high standards of client care to all dealings with intermediaries or clients. To gain an understanding of KYC policies and procedures in order to ensure absolute compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business.
- To give open and constructive feedback on delegated tasks, and build relationships with other team members.
- And any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role.
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
All our staff seek to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.
- The post holder will hold either A-Level’s, a degree or equivalent qualifications and have a willingness to study for a relevant professional qualification. The post holder will also have the ability to readily assimilate and apply technical information.
- Good organisational and time management skills, applied to a basic knowledge of the mechanics of company and trust administration. An ability to take responsibility for the completion of work within the engagement while staying alert to potential issues that need disclosing to the Senior Client Manager.
- Professional manner, demonstrating good interpersonal skills and the ability to respond to clients’ needs. Also an ability to communicate efficiently and in a manner suitable to the client or intermediary being addressed.
- Diligence and care in all aspects of the job, and the willingness to check understanding of delegated tasks through questioning.
- An interest in financial services, and a genuine desire to learn how these can be used as tools for adding value to a client’s business.
- A positive approach, demonstrating enthusiasm and the desire to take on responsibility. A willingness to get involved in team issues and events.
- To supports the Company’s goals, and demonstrate the confidence to contribute ideas.
- To manage own workloads and priorities and to work to specific deadlines as agreed to with the team member responsible for the client.
- To produce work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- To ensure the achievement of a minimum of 25 hours per year relevant CPD (a maximum of 5 of which may be relevant reading). CPD is a compulsory requirement for all trust company business employees.
- To ensure that CPD records are maintained and updated regularly and are accounted to HR on a regular basis.