Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
Conduct the following within prescribed deadlines:
- Processing of payments by working closely with the administration team;
- Take responsibility for allocated tasks in line with the Ocorian policy and procedures;
- Preparing Ad-hoc & regular payment runs using various online banking systems;
- Review & completing Call backs in line with procedures and maintain Supplier details on eFront as required;
- Ensure workflows on Efront platform are completed on a timely basis;
- Adhering to the deadlines set for preparing and effecting payments;
- Collating the payment packs together with backup for checking and sign off;
- Ensure filing and scanning are performed as required for the payment process;
- Ensure overall quality and accuracy of payment processing to required standards at all times;
- Liaise with clients to ensure efficient delivery of output and client service expectations;
- Effecting post payments control, as required, to ensure payments have been properly effected;
- Answering queries raised in connection with payments and assist with team filing and scanning;
- Carry out any additional support activities as reasonably required across the team or by the Management team or Directors from time to time
- Be aware of risk exposure and promptly escalate issues arising to other members of the Management team;
- Be cross-trained on specific other processes to support Client Administration team when capacity permits or circumstances require, on appropriate tasks.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information on Ocorian, its clients and employees at all times to safeguard the professional reputation of Ocorian, its employees and its clients.
- Accurate time recording in accordance with Ocorian Policies & Procedures.
- Comply with all information security policies, procedures and guidelines in place at Ocorian to ensure information security.
- Holder of University degree in Business Administration/ Finance or related field and/or currently studying towards relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICSA or STEP)
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Fund Administration for similar responsibilities is an advantage
- Experience of working in an office environment and using office equipment would be an advantage.
- Well versed in Excel, Word and Outlook
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients
- We are AGILE – We act on our initiative to get things done
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We achieve more working together
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times