- Coordination with local support functions;
- Assistance with the regulatory reporting process;
- Fund/investment notification processing, liaising with internal teams and clients;
- Hands-on support to our portfolio management and central administration; teams, thus gaining further, in-depth insight into the investment fund business.
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
All our staff seek to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.
- Bachelor degree in relevant studies;
- Perfect command of written and spoken English and German (French would be considered as additional advantage);
- Relevant proficiency of standard office applications;
- Excellent autonomy and organizational skills;
- Discreet, reliable and punctual.