Event postponed until June due to the Coronavirus
Ocorian is proudly sponsoring the world's premier property event, MIPIM, which will take place at the Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France, 2-5 June.
We'll be hosting the Visitors’ & First Timers Lounge, at the Palais des Festivals level -1 throughout the conference and will have full access to meeting rooms to discuss how we can support your fund administration and investment structuring needs.
Directors attending from our European real estate and depositary teams:
The annual conference attracts over 26,000 participants from across the real estate value chain, including key real estate players such as CEOs, chairmen, investors and developers who connect through premium seminars, conferences and exhibition zones.
With the overarching theme of The Future is Human, MIPIM 2020 aims to highlight the importance of having people at the heart of every strategy in order to reach sustainable goals for an inclusive and economically successful future.
- The changing face of real estate structuring; 2020 and beyond
- UK election: What does a Conservative majority mean for UK real estate?
- Ocorian selected to administer on Phase 2 of Battersea Power Station transaction
- UK Real Estate Capital Gains Tax Implications for Non-UK Residents
- The real risks of directorship in real estate
- From hedging to value impact, these are the reasons why investors choose real estate