Technical Specialist, NavOne - ICT
Ocorian is an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider, recognised for our commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for our clients.
Purpose of the job
Undertake the senior technical specialist role in Ocorian's Mauritius office for NavOne.
- To understand the technical infrastructure and operational environment upon which the applications sits.
- To manage the application (virtual) environment and configuration.
- To provide level 2 technical support to the Mauritius business and to the wider Ocorian population on their respective platforms.
- To manage the interfaces and data flows to and from NavOne.
- To work with the NavOne technical lead to deliver consistency of approach.
- Ideally educated to degree standard but experience in an equivalent role is acceptable.
- Experience of the application NavOne and level 2 type support.
- Understanding of the business and use by the business of the application.
- Working within teams to deliver projects.
- Experience of engaging with 3rd parties for escalated support.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrable technical skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work mehodically and accurately.
- A solution driven approach to problem resolution.
- Ability to work under own initiative and to take decisions within corporate policies, escalating where necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills at all levels in an organisation.
- Able to foster teamwork with technical team, business and 3rd parties.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A good team player.
- Desire and drive to impart knowledge and skills to others.
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
Manager, Human Capital
+230 403 6620