Ocorian is an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider, recognised for our commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for our clients.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide support and assistance to the Directors, Managers and Administrators in connection with the professional trust and company administration services by Ocorian Services Limited; primarily within the Funds business line. This will involve managing the timely preparation of clients' financial reporting requirements.
- Take responsibility for an allocated portfolio of clients and prepare annual financial statements, management accounts and other ad-hoc financial reporting from the accounting records of the client entities as maintained by the Administrator or Bookkeeper.
- Post through eFront/Navision and Excel final bookkeeping entries required to produce financial reporting and perform year end ledger close-down procedures.
- Liaise with the appointed Auditors to complete the audit of financial statements in accordance with defined timetables.
- Liaise with clients to ensure efficient delivery of output and client service expectations.
- Provide additional bookkeeping and administrative assistance to other members of the Client Accounting team as may from time to time be requested.
- Provide support to the Client Accounting Management team on policies and processes to enable the team to work more efficiently.
The post holder will hold an appropriate accounting qualification (e.g ACCA/ACA) or be suitably qualified by virtue of relevant
- Significant experience of preparing fund accounts, especially for Real Estate structures and accounting at asset holding level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current IFRS and UK GAAP reporting and experience in accounting for a range of fund structures.
- Experience with eFront Navision and ValueFinancials would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong technical skills in the relevant area.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Able to work using own initiative, control own work load and prioritise matters as appropriate.
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A solution driven attitude to problems.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately.
HR Associate Director
+352 26 25 88 88 - 27