Receptionist (3 month Contract)
Ocorian is an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider, recognised for our commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for our clients.
Purpose of the job
To provide a professional, efficient and courteous service to external and internal clients in all aspects of reception and switchboard work, including couriers, deliveries, faxes and meeting rooms.
- Greeting and looking after clients.
- Operating the switchboard.
- Keeping reception in good order.
- Receiving and logging of incoming and outgoing communications and liaison with staff as necessary, including couriers and incoming deliveries and faxes.
- Meetings, client facing rooms and the kitchen
- Managing the diary for all board and meeting rooms.
- Organising catering and refreshments for meetings.
- Before and after meetings, setting out and clearing the meeting rooms.
- Maintaining all rooms so "fit for purpose".
- Any other reception tasks to meet the needs of the business.
- Supporting the business by carrying out other tasks as requested
- Educated to A level or equivalent level.
- Knowledge and experience of switchboard and reception in a professional service firm would be an advantage.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Confident PC user.
- Awareness of food hygiene issues.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Common sense and initiative.
- Self-motivated and solution orientated.
- Getting on with others.
- Willingness to learn, adapt and be flexible.
- Drive, determination and dependability/commitment.
HR Associate Director
+352 26 25 88 88 - 27