Junior Compliance Officer - Risk & Compliance
Ocorian is an independent award winning alternative investment, corporate and private client administrator, recognised for our commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for our clients.
Purpose of the job
- To organize and monitor follow-up on specific matters (file reviews) jointly with Compliance team to maintain also compliance database and administration according to procedures.
- Monitoring completion of KYC-files including review of documents provided to the Compliance team, communication with servicing teams and setting up regular meetings on pending KYC
- Review AML/KYC Client documentation
- Prepare and maintain documents and statements for the compliance files
- Preparing reports and collecting data
- Filing and retaining documentation records retention requirements
- Take ownership of allocated administrative tasks relevant to the team
- Maintain online filing system, ensuring that filing is carried out on a regular basis, undertake photocopying and scanning.
- Minimum 2 years experience in compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst efficiently prioritising resources.
- A proactive and solution driven attitude to managing problems.
- Ability to work using own initiative and make decisions within strict corporate policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail
+44 (0)1534 507018