Ocorian is an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider recognised for its commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for its clients.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To deliver a first class depository administration service to the clients of Ocorian and provide training, support, guidance and oversight to junior members of staff.
To take responsibility for being the immediate point of contact for all Luxembourg depository relationships.
- To monitor the cash monitoring and safe keeping functions performed by the Depositary administrator, as well as assisting with
differences and anomalies escalated by Depositary administrator, and where necessary, discuss with the client.
- Assist with the oversight function of our depository clients by assessing the risks of the AIF strategy and organisation, reviewing
distributions and drawdowns in line with the constitutional documents and applicable laws, and verifying the valuation.
- Generate all reports to present to the client and fund manager in accordance with the service level agreement.
- Undertake an annual review of the depositary procedures and checklists to ensure they are current, and where appropriate,
update and provide training to junior members of staff.
- When required, to prepare minutes and other meeting documents.
- To manage the billing process, reviewing billing proformas/draft invoices where appropriate, at established frequencies.
- Ensure any new business is taken on in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with the Ocorian new client checklists and
procedures, and set up any new spreadsheets and reports that may be required.
- Assist with new business enquiries and if necessary, prepare presentations and other useful material for the business
- To mentor and support the training of more junior members of staff
- Escalate any issues/risks arising promptly to the Director where appropriate.
- Ideally the post holder will have completed a professional/relevant qualification to Professional Level (e.g. ICSA).
- Ideally a minimum of 10 years or more relevant funds/trust and company administration experience.
- As a result of study and experience possess a comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of fund administration
- Proven supervisory/management experience.
- Strong IT skills.
- The ability to effectively manage and motivate staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Methodical and accurate approach with an eye for detail.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
HR Associate Director
+352 26 25 88 88 - 27