CRM Manager - Marketing
Ocorian is an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider, recognised for our commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for our clients
Purpose of the job
Manage and develop the Client Relationship Management ("CRM") system and email marketing software to enhance their effectiveness as a business development tool for colleagues undertaking business development. Responsible for customer data management, campaign analysis and reporting including Key Performance Indicators ("KPI") refining. Support the team on Lead Generation activities.
· Administration and customisation of Salesforce.com and surrounding applications (Pardot).
· System configuration for accurate reporting and analysis for sales, marketing and finance, customer support.
· Training all users across company on using Salesforce.com and associated applications.
· Act as a champion for SalesForce and seek to promote the benefits of fully utilising the tool with licence holders.
· Enforcement for licence holders on regular and accurate use of system, providing reports for management enforcement.
· Gather requirements for evaluation of significant new applications.
· De-duping and cleansing existing prospect data set.
· Management of the structure that the data is held in to ensure it meets the needs of the business.
· Management of imports into additional data or list purchases for marketing.
· Responsibility for ongoing integrity of data.
· Administration of all data tools.
Strategic Analysis &Reporting
· Working with Associate Marketing Director to provide analytical insight for executive level presentations.
· Analysis of customer and prospect data with in SalesForce and other databases such as Pitchbook across jurisdictions to identify potential lead generation opportunities for BD colleagues.
· Responsible for weekly, quarterly and annual reports including executive summary and analysis.
· Responsible for creation and running of opportunity reports, in conjunction with Sales & Marketing Management.
· Create reporting tools to enable users to meet their own analysis needs via the SF.com.
· Managing Reps updating existing sales data
· SalesForce qualification ADM201 or equivalent
· University degree in business or technical fields.
· Masters degree in business or technical fields, preferable.
- 3+ years experience of Salesforce acting as an administrator or analyst.
- Financial analysis / business analyst experience preferred.
- An appreciation of the corporate business environment and a commercial awareness of how SalesForce can be used within it.
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and strong analytical ability.
- Experience with data strategies.
- Must be analytical, detail oriented and able to translate raw data into insight and recommendations.
- Must be able to work independently under tight deadlines and operate as a team player working with a wide range of personalities with a strong aptitude for cross-functional collaboration.
- Effective listening and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Direct experience with sales analysis or B2B direct response marketing a plus.
- Must be able to think strategically, analyse data, and make recommendations.
+44 (0)1534 507018