Trainee Technician, eFront - Client Solutions
Ocorian is an independent alternative investment, corporate and private client service provider, recognised for our commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for our clients. Following a private-equity backed management buy-out in 2016, the business has gone through a period of significant investment and organic and acquisitional growth and now stands at 700+ staff across 14 jurisdictions, as we enter a period of intensive integration of systems, people and processes.
The Ocorian Alternative Investments business is reliant on its fund application eFront to manage clients and produce reporting. The support, maintenance and delivery of eFront are key roles of this position.
eFront has been used in Jersey for over 7 years and we are in the process of rolling out a new version in Luxembourg, London and Mauritius as well as Jersey. As a result travel may be required from time to time to provide support to teams in the relevant jurisdictions.
eFront also interacts with other Ocorian application including NAVOne , Investment Café and the Ocorian Workflow Engine. Full training will be provided on eFront and other business applications.
Support and assistance to a team in the provision of professional trust and company administration services to a variety of entities in Private Client and at all times to comply with the Policies and Procedures of Ocorian.
- Provide support across the business for any eFront system related issues
- Build and maintain a high level of technical knowledge relating to the management and operation of eFront
- To understand the technical infrastructure and operational environment upon which each applications sits
- To work with the eFront SME to deliver consistency of approach in the deployment and utilisation of eFront
- Operate within the agreed support framework recognizing the need for controlled access to applications and data
- Plan and participate in new business processes & process improvements associated with eFront
- Liaise with vendor support for fault reporting and to arrange back-up and restores to support testing and fault fixing
- Implement configurations according to technical specifications
- Document and archive all configuration work for future reference
- Deliver training materials for the business to utilize
- A Bachelor Degree or other similar qualification would be preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English, as all training and supplier communication will be in English
- Keen interest or experience in a fiduciary business
- Experience of supporting users within a technical and business environment
- Experience of working in support of a helpdesk or in customer services
- Ability to prioritize queries
- An ability to work to deadlines
The post holder will be expected to
- Have a keen interest in technology
- Develop a thorough understanding of the eFront application
- Develop a good knowledge of our business
- Be prepared to travel
- Be committed to continuing professional education.
- Be self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Flexibility, energy, enthusiasm and patience.
- A clear, organised and methodical approach with the ability to define and describe problems clearly and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work with multiple software products and learn a wide range of IT skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels and across jurisdictions
- Be an effective and reliable team member
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
Resourcing Manager - HR
+44 (0)1534 507018