eFront Technician - ICT
Ocorian is an independent alternative investment, corporate and private client service provider, recognised for our commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for our clients. Following a private-equity backed management buy-out in 2016, the business has gone through a period of significant investment and organic and acquisitional growth and now stands at 700+ staff across 14 jurisdictions, as we enter a period of intensive integration of systems, people and processes.
Purpose of the job
To provide support for eFront implementation and use in Jersey, London, Europe and other jurisdictions.
- Working with the Funds Technology Manager to assist with the roll out of eFront across jurisdictions
- Work with other Project team members and (multiple) suppliers to deliver programme change and manage testing required to complete the roll out.
- Work with business users to build reports for client circulation
- Build interfaces with other Ocorian ApplicationsProvide ongoing eFront/system support
- Actively participate in the new business take-on process (including data migration solutions where required) to implement a technology solution commensurate with the requirements of the client mandate promoting automation where possible
- Supporting business process re-engineering initiatives to deliver world class solutions
- Managing and updating user guidance documentation as required
- This role may require travel to other Ocorian offices to support business strategies and deployment
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- BCS or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Experience of supporting the configuration, implementation and support of packaged solutions
- Experience in writing reports from business specifications
- Knowledge of and experience in the support of eFront or the ability to acquire this quickly
- Good general knowledge of Trust and Funds business and related Treasury functions.
- Experience of support tools and functionality used to support eFront and similar modern Funds platforms is desirable but not essential
- Strong IT skills.
- Experience of liaising with and developing strong working relationships with third party suppliers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels. A good communicator, A good listener.
- A clear and pragmatic understanding of the standard project development life cycle.
- Ability to work with minimal input for the business but deliver clear concise requirements.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- A solution driven attitude to problems.
- Practical, analytical and ordered approach to problem resolution.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately.
- Ability to pass on key IT skills to others.
- A team player.
- Ability to make decisions within corporate guidelines but also recognise where matters need to be escalated.
- Desire and skills to impart knowledge to juniors in the team.
+44 (0)1534 507018